Monday 3 December 2012

Thoughts from Places | The Aesop Event with Essiebutton

I happened to be in London this past weekend for an interview and saw that one of my favourite bloggers, Estée was hosting an event at the Aesop store in Soho, so of course I jumped at the chance to go! I was fairly intimidated as I didn't know what to expect, but it ended up being absolutely amazing!
 First off, the aesthetic of this store was absolutely killing me - it was so clean, organised and just all-around gorgeous! P.S. Any store which has a Robert Frost quote front-and-centre is more than okay in my book!
 Here is the area where the Aesop employees were giving customers hand treatments and skincare recommendations and yes, on the left is the woman of the hour, Estée! By the way, she is just an absolutely lovely person, and I commend her on taking the time to talk to everyone there - it must have been a bit overwhelming.

At the event there was tea, mulled wine, and some damn good sandwiches! But now onto the gift bag! 
 I have never before used Aesop products, but their reputation precedes them as a leader in natural, no-frills (but still luxurious) skincare, so I was very excited to possibly pick something up. Spoiler alert: I didn't end up buying anything for myself as I am pretty skint at this point, but to my surprise all of the attendees were given gift bags with some incredible samples! Inside my gift bag was a sample of the Amazing Face Cleanser, Geranium Leaf Body Wash as well as a little packet of samples of more skincare to try out.
This event was so much fun and I am absurdly lucky to have been able to attend. One of the many perks of living in the UK, eh? Hope you're all having a great start to December! xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of the event and the product!! ♥

    Love Aesop!!

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete